Healthy Dolphins - Healthy Seas
This is an artwork created to support the “Save Your Breath” campaign for the non-profit environmental initiative "Healthy Seas". The mosaic consists of over 1,500 photographs from activities of "Healthy Seas" in the past 5 years. The mosaic recreates the dolphin fresco found in Knossos in the late Minoan period. Minoan civilization was born and developed in Crete 5000 years ago. Somewhere around 2000 and 1600 BC, the Minoans took over Santorini and settled in Akrotiri.
One of the most common themes in Minoan art is nature.
The “Save Your Breath” event in Santorini was a long time dream for the Healthy Seas team and they wanted their visual communication to represent that. The Minoan dolphin mosaic depicts an abundant marine scene which is the ultimate goal of the Healthy Seas Initiative.
More about Healthy Seas: http://healthyseas.org/save-your-breath-santorini/
- All profit from the sales goes to support Healthy Seas' goals.
- Limited editions of 150 numbered fine art prints, created with the exclusive authority of the artist.
- Hand-signed, by the artist, numbered and a certificate of authenticity accompanies each print.
- High-quality print. Satin photo paper, produced using giclée 12 color printing.
- Sold unframed.
- Available in dimensions: 110x68,5cm (43x27in) - 349$.
- Custom sizes are available upon request, please contact us for more information.
- Prints are shipped within 3 to 5 weeks of the purchase date. Rush delivery may be available at an additional charge. Please contact us for more information. The art print is shipped rolled in a secure tube.
-EU companies with a valid VAT number aren't obliged to pay VAT taxes. If you are one please contact us at [email protected]