Kintsugi study based on the subject of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Kintsugi, also known as Kintsukuroi, is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery by mending the areas of breakage with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum.
- Limited editions numbered fine art prints, created with the exclusive authority of the artist.
- Hand-signed, by the artist, numbered and a certificate of authenticity accompanies each print.
- High-quality print. Satin photo paper, produced using giclée 12 color printing.
- Sold unframed.
- Available in four dimensions (30x37cm (11,8x14,5in) - 99$), (52,6x65cm (20,7x25,5in) - 199$), (81x100cm (31,8x39,3in) - 349$) and (110x135,8cm (43,3x53,4in) - 599$). Choose yours in the price options.
- Custom sizes are available upon request, please contact us for more information.
- Prints are shipped within 3 to 5 weeks of the purchase date. Rush delivery may be available at an additional charge. Please contact us for more information. The art print is shipped rolled in a secure tube.
-EU companies with a valid VAT number aren't obliged to pay VAT taxes. If you are one please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org